- Decide what type of waste you’ll be disposing of. This will determine the size of skip bin you will need.
- Measure the area where you intend to place the skip bin to ensure it will fit.
- Consider the access to the area and the type of terrain. This will determine what type of skip bin you will need to use.
- Make sure the location you choose is accessible for the delivery and pickup of the skip bin.
- Contact your local council to find out if you need a permit or any other approval to place the skip bin in your chosen location.
- Take into account any safety concerns or regulations that may apply in and around your area.
- If the skip bin will be placed on public land, check with your local council to find out if you need to obtain a permit.
- Consider any environmental regulations that may apply to the disposal of specific types of waste.
← Older Post
Newer Post →